Roadworthy Certificate in Springvale
Under Victorian law, it’s mandatory to get a roadworthy certificate before you can buy, sell or re-register a vehicle. These are required to ensure all vehicles on Victorian roads are in safe working condition and do not pose a danger to other people or cars on the road.
If you require a roadworthy certificate in Springvale, then contact Melbourne Roadworthy Centre. As an authorised VicRoads Licensed Vehicle Tester, we are fully qualified to provide roadworthy inspections and issue roadworthy certificates.
How to Get a Roadworthy Certificate
At Melbourne Roadworthy Centre, our expert team can guide you through the entire process of making your vehicle roadworthy in Springvale. Here’s what you need to do:
- Call us and discuss your requirements for a roadworthy inspection. You will get fast and friendly response from our team.
- Schedule your inspection.
- On the day, your car will be inspected by our licensed and approved vehicle inspectors.
- A roadworthy report will be provided documenting the results of the inspection.
- If your vehicle passes the inspection, we will provide you with the roadworthy certificate on the spot.
- If it fails the inspection, the roadworthy report will document the required repairs. Repairs must be carried out within seven days and the vehicle re-inspected to receive a roadworthy certificate. If repairs are not carried out within the seven-day timeframe, then another full inspection will be required.
Once you have received your roadworthy certificate, it will remain valid for 30 days. That means that the vehicle must be bought, sold or re-registered within that time period.
Contact Us Today
If you need your vehicle certified roadworthy in Springvale, then contact Melbourne Roadworthy Centre. Our qualified and friendly team can provide same-day roadworthy inspections and certificates.
We also provide full vehicle servicing, diagnostic repairs and scans, air conditioning servicing, tune ups and general repairs and maintenance.